Saturday, July 25, 2009

Impossible! I'm enjoying Endless Eight!

And here I thought there was no way in the world I could actually enjoy Endless Eight. And yet, I did. So, what happened?


I downloaded episode 6 of the "second season" of Suzumiya Haruhi. I did this because I needed the rotating clock scene for an AMV I've been wanting to do for a few months.

After I finished downloading the episode... I put play and chose a scene randomly. And I was amazed: I actually enjoyed it!

How can this be? Because the background music, the character expressions, they were done amazingly well.

Maybe it's like the baby food commercial: By hearing that song so many times, you're actually starting to enjoy it (by Menem!). Let's just hope Endless Eight doesn't become this year's George Constanza.

However, it's still a waste that KyoAni is putting so much effort in practically identical episodes. Sigh. I still wish I was able to watch "disappearance" later. I hope a miracle happens and Disappearance finally airs.

For now (newest japanese word I learned while watching anime: Toriaezu - meanwhile, for now, right now), I'll use the little free time I have to make my Haruhi AMV, and finish my fanfic: The Alternate World of Nagato Yuki (an alternate version of The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi. The premise is: What if Nagato could remember something she had forgotten?), available on fanfiction.net. In any case, this endless eight troll has given me a few ideas to put on the story.

See ya next iteration!

No comments: