Thursday, May 21, 2009

After 3 years of trolls, Haruhi is back!



Finally! After three long years of promises, promises, and promises, we're now able to watch the first episode from the long-awaited Haruhi Season 2.

This episode is "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody". I chose this screenshot to compare it to the "leaked screenshot" I showed earlier, that turned out to be an independent CG art for an anime magazine. Personally, I liked the CG art more than the new animation. I didn't like the new character designs, they look too "K-On'ish" to me.

In any case, this is a wonderful day for all Haruhiists, and personally I congratulate the pilgrims - er, fans who traveled all the way to Saitama to watch the earliest broadcast for this episode.

Update: The videos of this episode that were posted on youtube are now removed thanks to a copyright claim by Kadokawa.

I guess this is what "the disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi" really means :D

No comments: