Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How anime companies are shooting themselves in the foot

How anime companies are shooting themselves in the foot (oh, and I found a nice anime blog)

I may be preaching to the choir, but I couldn't resist posting about it... again.

This time it's anime companies. I recently found a cool blog dedicated to reviewing anime. It's located at http://vissione.wordpress.com/. So, it's a very nice place to check out for anime you might want to watch.

The problem? Almost all the opening and closing sequences I found were removed due to copyright reasons. Isn't that stupid? The guy isn't stealing anyone's media. He's PROMOTING YOUR ANIME YOU IDIOTS! (i'm talking to the anime companies).

And then I remember Peter's Principle and realize that the owners of anime companies are a bunch of incompetent dummies.

No comments: